Registration is Open for the 2017 Convention in Houston.
|SYMPOSIA REGISTRATION FEES
Your current NATA membership status must match the category for which you are registering.
MIDNIGHT CT APRIL 30
|One-Day Registration Non-Member||$210||$210||$210|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refund requests must be sent in writing to the NATA office (email@example.com if by e-mail) and will be processed no later than eight weeks after the last day of the convention. Refunds will be issued in the same form as the payment received.
NATA will offer a full refund of registration fees through May 19, 2017. Between May 20 and June 15, 2017, refunds will be granted less a $25 administrative fee – or attendees can choose to apply their full payment (no $25 fee) to the 2018 convention. Between June 16 and July 31, 2017, attendees will only be given the option of applying their full payment to the 2018 convention. No cancellations will be processed after July 31, 2017.
First Time Attendees
As a first time convention attendee, you are embarking on an adventure filled with opportunities to learn and to network with your colleagues and friends.
Before You Go
- If you’re a new member to NATA (two years or less) or this is your first convention, attend a First Time Attendee orientation on the first day of full programming. Learn how to make the most of your membership with NATA, hear valuable tips on how to maximize your time at convention and meet fellow ATs like yourself. Breakfast will be provided. RSVPs are required. You can sign up for this event when you register to attend.
- Familiarize yourself with all the great offerings at the convention by reviewing the preliminary educational programming and abstracts.
- Use the online NATA2016 smartphone app to create your custom convention schedule. The smartphone app will will be available in spring 2016.
- Select the exhibitors you want to visit at the AT Expo by checking out the floor plan and the handy Exhibitor Listing/Booth Search.
- With your registration email confirmation and photo ID in hand, you will pick up your convention materials at the Baltimore Convention Center. Your registration materials will include your name badge, guest badges (if any), pre-purchased event tickets, and Convention Guide.
- Stop by the Information Kiosk to pick up your First Time Attendee ribbon!
- Take the family or meet up with friends at the Welcome Reception being held Monday, June 26 from 6:30 – 8pm.
Although there is no charge for guests and children, they must be registered to attend. A Child Release Form must be completed for children under 18. Adult guests and children 12+ will receive a convention badge. A child verification card will be issued for children 11 and under. Guests and children may attend the Welcome Reception, the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and the General Session.
The AT Expo is open to guests, children 12 and older and infants during unrestricted hours. Strollers are not allowed on the show floor. Children must be accompanied by an adult registrant.
Guests are not permitted to attend educational programming.
Houston boasts endless attractions that appeal to adults and children alike.
Bringing your spouse, significant other or partner in crime? There’s no shortage of things for them to do in Houston while you’re participating in the awesome educational offerings at convention.