About NATA 2022
We are elated to have seen so many friendly faces in Philadelphia as we celebrated the return to the in-person convention! There is no substitution for the face-to-face experience, where you can reunite with friends and colleagues, engage with exhibitors and get your hands on the latest athletic training products.
For those unable to attend in-person, NATA 2022 On-Demand delivers a modified convention experience at a time and place convenient for you.
The 73rd NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo early registration rate deadline has been extended to October 31 for on-demand.
Learn more about NATA 2022 programming.
Time Left in the NATA 2022 On-Demand Period
NATA 2022: On-Demand
Benefits & Features
• View the Free Communications Program’s digital posters in the NATA 2022 On-Demand platform to learn the latest in athletic training research.
• Watch select sessions recorded during the in-person convention.
• Earn CEUs for select sessions recorded during the in-person convention.
• View digital posters on the latest research featured as part of the Free Communications Program.
• Selected sessions will cover various areas that support clinical expertise, and learning targeted to three NATA 2022 themes:
o Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access
o Emerging Concepts in Injury Prevention
o General Medical
• Visit and browse companies’ virtual booths at your leisure.
• Request more info by submitting contact information to exhibiting companies.
• Flag your favorite exhibitors for future reference.
• Receive exhibitor product samples.
Still Time to Give Back
Throughout on-demand, all NATA members can donate to our virtual blood and bone marrow drives any time before Oct. 31. You can impact communities across the country.