NATA 2023 Career FairFor Employers
NATA’s Career Fair Special
Beginning May 1, save 40% on your job post, browse our résumé bank and recruit in person during the Career Fair, hosted inside the 74th NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo June 21-24 in Indianapolis.
Even if you are not attending, you can still save on our special. It’s a win-win! Just post your open position now and select the NATA Career Fair Special package. With this package, you will receive:
- A 60-day, full-time basic job posting.
- The Job Flash, an email promoting your job opening to thousands of NATA members.
- Access to browse résumés in our résumé bank and reach out to potential candidates before the career fair.
Normally, this would cost $499; but you will pay only $299. That’s 40% off!
Plus, if you are attending the NATA Career Fair in Indianapolis, you can make your posting stand out by clicking on the Career Fair icon when you post your job online. The icon shows attendees which employers will be on-site interviewing and collecting résumés.
Already exhibiting at the NATA AT Expo?
Exhibitors with an active job posting online in the NATA’s Career Center will receive a tabletop “We’re Hiring” sign to display within the booth. You’ll also be included on our NATA Career Fair signage, with your booth number.
This special won’t last long. So, post your job on the NATA Career Center now.
Visit the online NATA Career Center and:
- Sign in or create an account.
- Select NATA Career Fair Special job posting.
- Make sure to check that you are “Attending the 2023 NATA Career Fair in Indianapolis” and click the icon.
If you’re not a current exhibitor and are interested in exhibiting, contact Chad Cranford for more information.
Post your open position(s) before traveling to Indianapolis.
If you are looking to collect résumés and/or conduct interviews while in Indianapolis, make your job postings stand out by including the Career Fair icon. The unique Career Fair icon on the online Career Center will designate employers who will be on-site conducting interviews during the Career Fair.
Job candidates can easily identify positions with the Career Fair icon. Check in as soon as possible at the Career Fair desk so we know you have arrived and are able to pick up résumés. When potential candidates drop off their résumés at the Career Fair desk for your job posting, we will text you.
Prior to the Career Fair
- Post your job in the NATA Career Center.
- Post between May 1-31 to take advantage of Career Fair Special pricing.
- Check out the Athletic Training Employment Checklist.
- Register your organization for the Career Fair.
- Ensure your job posting has the Career Fair icon.
- If exhibiting, activate your exhibitor bonus (Get a tabletop “We’re Hiring” sign in your booth and be included on our NATA Career Fair signage.) Contact Chad Cranford for details.
- If you want to exhibit or sponsor, sign up to be a Career Fair sponsor and reserve dedicated branded table space. Contact Chad Cranford for details.
- Register for NATA 2023.
During the Career Fair
- Check in with the Career Fair desk when you arrive.
- Pick up résumés.
- Schedule interviews.
- New this year: Use our online scheduler to reserve your interview booth as you have candidates to interview.
After the Career Fair
- Submit offers to your favorite candidates.