Prior to the Convention:
- Register for the NATA 2024 New Orleans Convention.
- Post your job on the online Career Center.
- Review applicants who have indicated they will be in New Orleans
During the Convention:
- Check in with the Career Center Live desk when you arrive
- Career Center Live staff will post your open position(s) on a physical job board
- Receive notifications when candidates apply to on-site job postings
- Utilize private booths for interviews with candidates
Highlight Your Open Position(s)
Make sure to include a Career Center Live icon when you post your job online by April. The icon indicates to candidates which employers will be on-site collecting résumés and scheduling interviews during the convention.
Check in at the Career Center Live desk for the opportunity to post your job(s) on a physical job board.
To post your job opening, visit the online NATA Career Center and:
- Sign in or create an account
- Select NATA Career Center
- Make sure to check that you are “Attending the 2024 NATA Career Center Live in New Orleans” by April and click the icon
Interview Candidates at NATA 2024
Attendees will find your job(s) in the online NATA Career Center and on the on-site job boards. The Career Center Live staff will connect you with potential candidates. You can then schedule interviews with candidates in private booths on-site.