NATA 2023 Career FairJob Candidates
Participate in the “Résumé Roundup” by uploading an updated résumé to the NATA Career Center! Whether you’re looking for a new job opportunity or not, keeping an up-to-date résumé on file can expand your possibilities for potential new opportunities.
Not only could you potentially land a new job with a better salary and benefits, from May 1- 31, 2023, everyone who uploads an updated résumé to the NATA Career Center will be entered in a drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Visit jobs.nata.org to view all available job opportunities and to upload your résumé. Employers are looking – make sure they can find you!
Are You Looking for a New Career Opportunity?
The on-site NATA Career Fair is more than job postings! There, you can meet and connect with representatives from a variety of companies while networking and improving your professional skills.
Don’t miss out on the chance to search and apply for jobs online ahead of time by including our Career Fair icon to your résumé. Put yourself in the best position to set up interviews even before you arrive. Employers continue to post positions during the convention, so keep checking throughout NATA 2023!
Make sure to bring extra copies of your résumé with you – Career Fair employers will be collecting résumés on-site. Visit the Career Fair desk for more information.
The unique Career Fair icon in the online Career Center will designate job candidates who will be on-site and available for interviews during NATA 2023.
One of the first impressions potential employers will obtain about you is through your résumé.
All of our NATA 2023 attendees are able to receive a complimentary résumé review! Drop off your résumé at the Career Fair desk. When it is ready for pickup, we will text you. As an added bonus, after your résumé has been reviewed, you can speak with an experienced AT about how to strengthen it.
Free Professional Headshot
When: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, June 23
Your headshot will be the perfect addition to your online professional profile.
Stop by the NATA Headshot Lounge, located in the Career Fair, to have your complimentary professional photo taken.
Our photographer will be on-site for a limited time and photos will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
Job Candidates Checklist
Prior to the Career Fair
- Register for NATA 2023.
- Résumé Roundup: Update or upload new résumé between May 1-31 and be entered into a drawing.
- Register for Career Fair.
- Flag your résumé with the Career Fair icon.
- Bring several copies of your résumé to apply for jobs on-site.
- Remember interviews are the employer’s first impression. Be sure to dress professionally for your interview.
During the Career Fair
- Have your résumé reviewed by someone in the athletic training profession.
- Schedule a 15-minute chat to discuss questions you have.
- Get your complimentary professional headshot taken in the NATA Headshot Lounge.
- Be prepared to talk to potential employers on-site. First impressions are important.
- Receive a great offer from a top employer.