NATA 2019 Registration
|SYMPOSIA REGISTRATION FEES
Your current NATA membership status
must match the category
for which you are registering.
TO MIDNIGHT CT
|One-Day Registration Non-Member||$220||$220||$220|
Guests/Children – NEW!
Although there is no charge for guests and children, they must be registered to attend. A Child Release Form must be completed during the registration process for children 17 and under. Access to the AT Expo requires age verification; see process below.
What Events Can My Guest Attend?
|Age*||AT Expo||Educational Programming||Welcome Reception||General Session|
|Infant (0 to 12 months)||Yes**||No||Yes**||Yes**|
|Child (1 to 15 years)||No||No||Yes**||Yes**|
|Child (16 to 17 years)||Yes***||No||Yes||Yes|
|Adult Guest (18+ years)||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
* Age at the time of convention (June 24-27, 2019).
** Must be carried/accompanied by a registered adult. No strollers permitted.
*** Unrestricted hours only. Must be accompanied and supervised by a registered adult.
AT Expo Age Verification Process
Eligible entry into the AT Expo requires presentation of a birth certificate for each child 0 to 12 months and 16 to 17 years of age. A photo ID showing date of birth can be substituted for the birth certificate for children 16 to 17 years of age. Entry will not be permitted in the absence of a birth certificate or photo ID.
Birth certificates may be uploaded during the registration process, emailed to email@example.com, or provided onsite at the Member Services counter in registration.
Adult guests and children 16 to 17 years of age will receive a convention badge. A child verification card will be issued for children 15 years of age and under.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – NEW!
Cancellation/refund requests must be sent in writing to the NATA office (firstname.lastname@example.org if by email) and will be processed no later than four weeks after the last day of the convention. Refunds are credited back to the original payer via the method they were received.
|Full Refund||Through May 20, 2019|
|Full Refund Less $50 Fee||May 21-June 10, 2019|
|No Refund||After June 10, 2019*|
* Illness or death in the immediate family are mitigating circumstances considered for refunds, if written request is received no later than ten days after the last day of convention.
Badge Reprints – NEW!
For your safety and security, NATA no longer offers on-site badge reprints.
First Time Attendees
As a first time convention attendee, you are embarking on an adventure filled with opportunities to learn and to network with your colleagues and friends.
Before You Go
- If you’re a new member to NATA (two years or less) or this is your first convention, be sure to register for the First-Time Attendee/New Member Orientation on Tuesday, June 25. Learn how to make the most of your membership with NATA, hear valuable tips on how to maximize your time at convention and meet fellow ATs like yourself. Breakfast will be provided.
- Familiarize yourself with all the great offerings at the convention by reviewing the preliminary educational programming and abstracts found in the NATA 2019 app. You can also use the app to create your custom convention schedule.
- Select the exhibitors you want to visit at the AT Expo by checking out the floor plan and the handy Exhibitor Listing/Booth Search
- With your registration email confirmation and photo ID in hand, you will pick up your convention materials in Bayside D of the Mandalay Bay South Convention Center. Your registration materials will include your name badge, guest badges (if any) and pre-purchased event tickets.
- Stop by the Ribbon Bar to pick up your First Time Attendee ribbon!
- Take the family or meet up with friends at the NATA 2019 Welcome Reception, held on Monday, June 24 from 6:30 pm – 8 pm.
- Note: For your safety and security, NATA no longer offers onsite badge reprints.
Las Vegas offers adventure for the whole family! Check out the Las Vegas Kids website.
Bringing a friend, family member or significant other? There’s no shortage of things for them to do while you’re participating in the awesome educational offerings at convention.
NATA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, military status, sexual orientation or age. NATA is committed to accessibility and non-discrimination in all aspects of its continuing education activities. Participants who have special needs are encouraged to contact program organizers so that all reasonable efforts to accommodate these needs can be made.