NATA 2022 features the best athletic training educational programming bringing together from experts around the world to deliver a focused and practical learning experience that will enhance the way you care for your patients.
Check out the Preliminary Program to start planning your professional development.
2022 Key Program Themes
While there will be a wide variety of content presented in Philadelphia, the NATA Convention Program Committee has identified three key themes for NATA 2022.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access
This theme is focused on advancing the knowledge and understanding of diversity, equity, inclusion and access (DEIA) across the profession and how DEIA influences patient care. This theme will look at topics including:
- Systemic racism within health care
- Creating an inclusive environment for patients
Emerging Concepts in Injury Prevention
This theme is focused on disseminating state-of-the-art information on the development and implementation of effective injury prevention strategies. This theme will look at topics including:
- Risky throwing mechanics in pediatric population
- Emerging concepts in concussion prevention and return to sport
This theme is focused on the management of non-orthopedic conditions among physically active individuals. This theme will look at topics including:
- Infection control for secondary school athletic trainers
- General medical condition emergency care protocols
Hands-on learning you can take back to the athletic training facility
Learn from experts who know how to perform the latest competencies and therapies.
- ACL RTP Testing and Programing
- Ally Training/Program
- Assessment and Treatment for the Vestibular Domain in Sport-Related Concussion
- Evaluation and Treatment of Peripheral Vestibular Dysfunction: Demystifying Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Evidence-Based Principles for Improving Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Muscle Function in Overhead Athletes
- Managing ACLR Rehabilitation With Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Manual Therapy Techniques of the Cervical Spine
- Manual Therapy of the Thoracic Spine & Ribs
- Making Clinical Data Work for You: An Interactive, Hands-On Experience in Turning Data into Usable Information for Quality Improvement Efforts
- Preventing Injury by Addressing Neurological Compensation Pattern and Creating Neurological Core Stability
- Scapular Dyskinesia Evaluation and Treatment
- “Tilt-A-Hip”: Mulligan Concept, a Novel Approach to the Assessment and Treatment of Non-Specific Low Back Pain
- What if a Hamstring Strain is Not a Hamstring Strain?