The NATA Convention Program Committee greatly appreciates your willingness to participate as a speaker at the 69th NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo. We would like to remind you of a few items:
Be sure to submit your complimentary registration form in advance of the NATA Convention. Once onsite, proceed to the Registration area to pick up your registration materials prior to checking in at Speaker Services.
Visit the Speaker Services room at least four hours in advance of your scheduled event time to submit your presentation.
|Tuesday, June 26||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday, June 27||6:00am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday, June 28||6:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday, June 29||6:00am – 3:30pm|
- Arrive at your presentation room 30 minutes in advance of your presentation.
- Either refer to Athletic Trainers’ as Athletic Trainers’ or Certified Athletic Trainers’, never refer to them as “trainers”.
- Do not use any discriminatory or offensive language. NATA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, military status, sexual orientation or age. It is important in your presentation to adhere to this procedure.
- IMPORTANT! Please do not speak disparagingly, nor promote any specific product or company.
- Ensure your content is built based on the objectives that you submitted for your program and to ensure that your content is based on the best available evidence.
- If you have identified any conflicts of interest, disclose them at the beginning or your presentation.
- Please report any address or position changes that may occur and any other pertinent new information to NATA.
- If you have notes at the bottom of your presentation slides, please print them as they will not upload with your presentation.
All educational meeting rooms will contain the following AV equipment. Contact the NATA Knowledge Initiatives Department immediately if you require additional AV equipment. Additional equipment must be requested by May 18, 2018.
- LCD Projector
- Confidence Monitor
- Standing Lectern with Mic
- Wired Lav Mic
Notify the NATA Knowledge Initiatives Department immediately if you must cancel your presentation.
NATA Knowledge Initiatives Department
Phone: (972) 532-8850
Fax: (214) 736-5469
Pertinent deadlines related to your presentation:
May 18, 2018 – Online submission of complimentary registration, and Speaker Release Form due to the NATA.
Thank you for your contribution toward the success of the 69th NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo!