NATA Events App
NATA 2020 App Features
- Create and publish your app profile to optimize your networking opportunities at NATA 2020!
- After publishing your profile, you’ll be added to the Attendees List and ready to send and receive friend requests.
Create Your Personal Schedule (NEW)
- Create your personal schedule using the app search and filter tools.
- The search tool allows you to search by date, subject, speaker and category. Tap the question mark in the search bar to find helpful search tips such as putting quotation marks around key search words to refine your search.
- The Filter tool allows you to filter the full schedule down to what matters most to you. This includes filtering by EBPs, domains, skill levels and themes. Be sure to tap the Filter events button to clear your filters and return to the full schedule.
- Find important information about registration, learning formats, statements of credit, convention attire, local transportation and more.
- Learn more about the NATA Career Center including location, hours and services.
- Note taking made easy! The notes feature allows you to take and store notes from educational sessions, exhibitor interactions, etc.
- Be sure to email your app notes to your personal email after convention.
- Under Settings, you have the ability to email yourself a Show Summary of all notes, bookmarked exhibitors or sessions, and handouts.
- Turn on schedule reminders to help you stay on time during convention.
- “Exit to Events List” to view prior conventions.