It’s time to start exploring the exciting professional development opportunities available at NATA 2017 in Houston! The Preliminary Program for the NATA 68th Clinical Symposia & AT Expo is online now. For the first time ever we have partnered with our convention app vendor to make the preliminary program an interactive digital guide for your mobile device or web browser that is searchable by date, time, speaker, topic and track.
We will continue to update the preliminary program with any changes or additions to the content, so what you see online will always be current. Visit the Preliminary Program page on this website to explore the educational sessions planned for NATA 2017 on your web browser.
To view the preliminary program on your phone, download the convention app by searching NATA 2017 in the App Store or Google Play.
Using the Digital Preliminary Program
- Click the Events tab to browse educational sessions.
- Want to browse by track? Simply click the track you want. From there you’ll be able to sort the offerings in that track by date and time.
- Want to see everything available at a certain time on a certain day? Try the “Browse by Day” function. Sessions are listed in chronological order.
- Want to view all sessions related to a certain topic? Use the search bar to narrow down the offerings.
- Once you see the session you’re interested in, you can click through to view the abstract and subtopics within that presentation.
- Want to see who is scheduled to speak during NATA 2017? Click the Speakers tab from the app homepage. You can sort speakers by letter or enter a specific name into the search bar.